South Cloisters, Exeter University
A £10.5mill upgrade to the research and learning facilities at Exeter University’s St Luke’s Campus.
Contract Value – £10.5mill
Duration – 12 months
- Extremely challenging site.
- Investigated and costed different options for the waste removal caused by logistical constraints.
- Provided solution that suited program of works.
- Provided a weekend service to make sure waste was removed efficiently, so as not to hold up works.
- Assisted with site set up and formulating site waste management plan.